Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
Ricercamy.com, a cutting-edge and innovative company specialized in recruitment and selection, is looking for a:
Our client, an independent pharmaceutical laboratory situated in Milan, is needed to join a highly experienced profile of FINANCIAL MANAGER.
The candidate, reporting to the accounting manager, will operate within the Italian corporate account.
Within the framework of the Group Finance policy, the function is responsible for defining and maintaining efficient processes designed to provide accurate information, proper control and compliance, for sharing his/her analysis and evaluating risks and rewards of operational actions and strategic options in order to support business decision making, and for contributing to the achievement of the Affiliate’s objectives through the optimization of resources, assets and liabilities while minimizing risk exposure.
The candidate is business partner oriented, able to support the business with commercial insight, accurate information and analysis, and contributes to strategic decision-making and risk / performance management. He/she manages a team up to 6 employees in a fast changing environment requiring a very operational and hands on approach, and reports to the General Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Finance & Administration: full responsibility for accounting and closings of statutory accounts, balance sheet & P&L, credit Management, tax, company affairs, and legal aspects related to all central services.
- Management of the general office property and facility, along with all related general affairs, internal and external services. You will be supported by a finance manager and operational team in these areas.
- Financial Controlling: provides monthly reporting and analysis to the Group and to your General Manager, ensures prices and costs follow up with a commercial insight, leads the forecast, budget and 3 year plan processes.
- HR Administration: management of the payroll and all aspects of financial implications regarding all company employees and their related costs (compensation and benefits practices).
- Supply management: responsible for Local Purchasing, Supply from HQ, and Inventories management
- IT management: responsible for the local IT Projects.
- Management of company risk management and insurance
Graduated with a Master in Finance or equivalent, you have 8 to 10 years of experience of which at least 5 years as a CFO rather in a multinational organization with a strong customers and results orientation.
You have demonstrated management and leadership skills, and you are able to encourage and drive forward a culture of cross functional team working.
Your flexibility and ability of adaptation will be essential to succeed in this position.
Fluency or at least very good knowledge in English and Italian languages, is a requirement. French language is a plus.
Excellent in MS Office – Knowledge of BI tools
Disposition for transfers during training
The position is open for both male and female (L. 903/77 e L. 125/91).
“Ricercamy Srl è in possesso dell’Autorizzazione Ministeriale a tempo indeterminato n°39/0000225 rilasciata dal Ministero del lavoro e delle PS ai sensi del D. Lgs. 276/03”
- Imprecisato - Imprecisato - IT
- indeterminato, full time
Vuoi che invii alla tua email le offerte relative a questa offerta in tutto il paese?